Wednesday 27 April 2016

Hired Someone For Plumbing Repair In My Home

I had to get some Austin plumbing repair work done shortly after moving into a home I purchased. I knew the work would need done, but I waited until the last minute to do it. There were some leaks and other maintenance that had to be taken care of before it got any worse. Luckily my cousin told me about someone she knew that could help me. I didn't have to deal with finding anyone to fix it for me.

The guy that did the work did a fantastic job and he didn't overcharge me for the work he did. I am very happy with it and will keep his number in case I have to hire him again for anything. I asked him if he has a Facebook page so I can leave a review there for him, but he doesn't have one. I told him that he would get a lot more business that way. He didn't seem overly concerned about getting more business, so maybe he has enough. I know I was satisfied with his work and I'm sure his previous customers were happy too and have recommended him to their friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment