Wednesday 27 April 2016

Where Do I Look If I Need An Employment Law Attorney?

I have been working for the same company for over 30 years and I feel like they are trying to edge me out. I would understand this is my age was impacting the way that I perform my job duties, but it isn't. I noticed a few weeks ago that my hours are shorter each week and I am being given light duty when I am on shift. There have been plenty of younger people hired in the past few months and I believe they are molding one of them for my job.

If this happens, I plan to get an Austin employment lawyer to help me sue the pants off of them. It has not happened yet, but I think that it would be a good idea to get prepared. Searching for a lawyer is never easy, but it seems like I am having an especially hard time. Since I have not been terminated yet, many of the attorneys I called act as if they cannot do anything for me. They don't seem to understand that I am trying to have someone in my corner sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment